National English Honor SocietyThe National English Honor Society (NEHS) recognizes the academic accomplishments of America’s high school students and promotes their continuing interest in the English language arts.Faculty Advisors: Ms. Eileen Mills and Ms. Michal Cohanemills@firstname.lastname@example.orgClub meets on Tuesday mornings before school in room B11.Students who would like to tutor, please complete this form.
Note: If you are already in the NEHS, you do not need to reapply!
Requirements for Membership:
- One must have a minimum (weighted) cumulative GPA of 3.5 and at least 3.5 in English courses.
- One must be a full-time student at Schreiber high school at the time of application.
- One must be a sophomore or junior at the time of application.
- One must have completed two full semesters at Schreiber prior to induction as members.
- One must have demonstrated a dedication to English through having completed at least one Honors Option Project or participating in an activity that demonstrates a love of literature or writing. [Specific supporting information required.]