LET'S BE SAFE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER!
Remember to always:
1. Masks: Wear your mask in school over your nose and mouth. Masks must also be worn over your nose and mouth when you are on the school bus.
2. Hand Washing: Wash hands and/or sanitize your hands as often as possible.
3. Chromebooks: Bring a charged Chromebook to school. Check your calendar for digital passes and order your lunch now!
4. It's in your locker: Cell Phones are turned off, not on vibe and Hats/Hoods are removed while you are in school.
5. Halls and Stairwells: Stay to the right in the hallway and stairwell--3 to 6 feet apart. What's that? Arm's length.
Breakfast: All students are encouraged to enjoy a free breakfast in the cafeteria in the morning, even if they walk in at 7:55 am, all students can grab and go!
Lunch: Order your lunch in Homebase if you forgot to order at home. The lunch order link is on the righ-hand side of the website. For ease: Click here to view the Google Lunch Order Form
8. Entering the building at 7:15 am to go to a club or extra help? Please enter the cafeteria door at Weber Circle. If you are driven to school, students must walk to Weber Circle after being dropped off on Vandeventer or Bogart. Students are not permitted to be dropped off by car at Weber Circle.