LET'S BE SAFE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER!
Remember to always:
1. Masks: Wear your mask in school over your nose and mouth. Masks must also be worn over your nose and mouth when you are on the school bus.
2. Hand Washing: Wash hands and/or sanitize your hands as often as possible.
3. Chromebooks: Bring a charged Chromebook to school. Check your calendar for digital passes and order your lunch now!
4. It's in your locker: Cell Phones are turned off, not on vibe and Hats/Hoods are removed while you are in school.
5. Halls and Stairwells: Stay to the right in the hallway and stairwell--3 to 6 feet apart. What's that? Arm's length.
Breakfast: All students are encouraged to enjoy a free breakfast in the cafeteria in the morning, even if they walk in at 7:55 am, all students can grab and go!
Lunch: Order your lunch in Homebase if you forgot to order at home. The lunch order link is on the righ-hand side of the website. For ease: Click here to view the Google Lunch Order Form
8. Entering the building at 7:15 am to go to a club or extra help? Please enter the cafeteria door at Weber Circle. If you are driven to school, students must walk to Weber Circle after being dropped off on Vandeventer or Bogart. Students are not permitted to be dropped off by car at Weber Circle.
LOST AND FOUND ITEMS
There are many items in the lost and found areas. Please stop by the cafeteria (clothing), Principal's Office (jewelry/small purses/wallets), and front desk (eyeglasses/books) to see if your misplaced items is waiting for you!
Student ID CardsAll students will be given a Weber Middle School identification card the first day of school. Students who lose their Weber ID card should request a new one from the Yellow House Office.Weber ID cards are needed to purchase food items in the cafeteria, use bus transportation, entry to Six Mix dances, borrow a book from the school Library, and as identification in the community as a Weber Middle School student.
Late Bus InformationThere is a 4:30 late bus for club attendees and athletes (meet in AP room). The 5:15 p.m and 6 p.m late buses meet students at Schreiber circle, and Weber students must walk to meet those late buses for transportation.Students who do not participate in after school clubs, extra help sessions, athletic teams, or other school events may not take a late bus.