Report It is an anonymous reporting tool that allows students or parents to anonymously report issues such as:
- Suicide threat
- Alcohol or Drugs
- Social Media Observation
- Self Harm or Mental Health
- Planned School Attacks
- Weapons or Threat of Violence
- Other issues of importance
Reports submitted to the School Safety Hotline are received by the building Administration as well as the Superintendent's office.
To make a report you may use one fo the following methods:
- Report It Online: http://www.report-it.com/
- To make an anonymous report, log into the Report-It.com website above. Click on "Report It Now" in the upper right hand corner.
- If you are using a mobile phone enter the code: "Schreiber"
- If you are using a desktop computer use the following information:
- User Name: Schreiber
- Password: Schreiber
- Report from your mobile phone:
- Text the word "Schreiber" to the number 63975. You will be sent a link.
- Download the ReportIt.com application from the App store.
- Once you have installed the App use the code: Schreiber