Teacher Student Data Linkage Verification InformationAccess the NYSED Online portal for Teacher Student Data Linakage VerificationMemo from NYSED regarding the Reporting and Verifying of Teacher-Student Data Linkages (TSDL) in the Student Information Repository System (SIRS)Directions from NYSED for creating an account on the Student Information Repository System (SIRS) and accessing the Teacher Student Roster ReportsWatch the Create an Account video directions from NYSED.
It is strongly suggested that teachers view the video before creating an account.NYSED TEACH Account InformationDirections for updating TEACH Account Information
The TEACH system is designed for users to perform various functions regarding teacher certification.
With a TEACH account, users can:
• Update Personal, Education, or Employment information
• Request Name or Social Security Number changes.
• Apply for Certificate, Request a Printed Certificate orApply for an Extension
• Maintain Your Professional Development Record
• Pay for Certificate or Fingerprinting Applications
• Apply for a Retirement Waiver