YouTube in the Classroom
How to Safely Show and Share Videos in the Classroom
Many teachers have asked if there is a way to view YouTube videos without ads, related videos and comments. Here are a few options you can try:
- Create a Safe YouTube link: remove adds, comments and related vidoes
- View Pure: http://www.viewpure.com/
- Paste the YouTube URL and clic Purify. It will generate a link to view the video free of ads, comments and related videos.
- No Account needed.
- SafeShare.tv https://safeshare.tv/
- Paste the URL of the YouTube or Vimeo video into the site and it will generate a link to view the video free of ads, comments and related videos.
- **FREE Account required** Use your Portnet Google to login- limited to 20 SafeShare videos with the free account. Port Washington does not have a district license for this service.
Other Options (For teacher use only, no student login allowed)