One of the unique features of the district's emergency preparedness structure is the presence of a district wide Emergency Preparedness Committee. The Emergency Preparedness Committee serves several vital functions:
- Brings together members of the district staff, local first responders and community residents who are experts in emergency preparedness.
- Harnesses the expertise of the community and local first responders.
- Reviews and discusses district responses to crisis.
- Advises district personnel on matters relating to safety and security.
- Acts as a clearinghouse for ideas and information, and is often the birthplace of significant safety and security enhancements in the district.
If you are interested is contacting the Emergency Preparedness Committee to either make a suggestion or share vital information a special email box has been established. Click here to email the District Coordinator of Security, Mr. David Miller - firstname.lastname@example.org
The current members of the Emergency Preparedness Committee are:
- Dr. Michael Hynes, Superintendent of Schools
- Robert Seiden
- Insp. Chris Bollerman, PWFD
- Denise Attonito
- John Nicholson, FBI
- Karen Sloan
- Nora Johnson, President BOE
- Captain Robert DelMuro, PWPD
- Chief Thomas Golden, PWFD
- Regina McLean, President, PWTA
- Det. Anthony Guzzello, PWPD
- Richard Frankel, FBI
- Roy Nelson
- Lt. Thomas Reuhle, SPPD
- Tom McDonough, TONH OEM
- Jim Ristano, Director of Facilities
- Ryan Meloni, Director of Technology
- Stephanie Joannon, Athletic Director