One of the unique features of the district's emergency preparedness structure is the presence of a district wide Emergency Preparedness Committee. The Emergency Preparedness Committee serves several vital functions:
- Brings together members of the district staff, local first responders and community residents who are experts in emergency preparedness.
- Harnesses the expertise of the community and local first responders.
- Reviews and discusses district responses to crisis.
- Advises district personnel on matters relating to safety and security.
- Acts as a clearinghouse for ideas and information, and is often the birthplace of significant safety and security enhancements in the district.
If you are interested is contacting the Emergency Preparedness Committee to either make a suggestion or share vital information a special email box has been established. Click here to email the District Coordinator of Security, Mr. David Miller - email@example.com
The current members of the Emergency Preparedness Committee are:
Dr. Kathleen Mooney, Chair, Superintendent of Schools
Robert Seiden, Chair
David Miller, Deputy Chair, Coordinator of District Security
Karen Sloan, President, BOE
Christine Vasilev, President, PWTA
Chief Geoff Cole, PWFD
Captain Robert DelMuro, PWPD
Det. Anthony Guzzello, PWPD
Lt. Thomas Reuhle, SPPD
Insp. Chris Bollerman, PWFD
Tom McDonough, TONH OEM
John Nicholson, FBI
Jim Ristano, Director of Facilities
Ryan Meloni, Director of Technology
Stephanie Joannon, Athletic Director