Registering for Teacher Center Events with My Learning Plan
Signing in (Log in)
Choosing a course
Log in to My Learning Plan: Click here to access My Learning Plan
- The username is your network login (do not include portnet.org)
- The first time you login to My Learning Plan you must edit your profile. Please update your email address to portnet.org if you have not already done so.
- Select Port Washington Catalog to Enroll in Teacher Center Event.
- Search the Teacher Center Programs to select an activity.
- Click title to enroll in an activity using the SIGN UP NOW button.
- Click to complete enrollment.
Check if you are registered.
Return to view the Main Menu.
Check that the activity is listed under Approved and In Progress.
Catalogs: As per Administration (9/11/17 email):
As you know, workshops/conferences offered through the various BOCES locations, teacher centers, and MESTRACT are available for registration directly through My Learning Plan (MLP). Please use MLP to sign up for workshops offered by these providers.
However, there are also workshops that are offered by providers whose catalogs are not available on MLP. For these workshops, we are requesting that all teachers/administrators submit a request via MLP, using an Out-of-District PD Request Form. Upon completion of all workshops, please click “Mark Complete” in order to receive Final Approval. If you do not click “Mark Complete,” the request does not make it to me/Michele Martin for Final Approval.
Additionally, all teachers/administrators who attend a workshop/conference must submit proof of attendance/completion in order to receive Final Approval.Collegial Circle applications: submitted through My Learning Plan. Click on the link below to view an image of where to access the Collegial Circle Application through MLP.