If your child needs to take medication at school (whether it be a prescribed medication by a physician or an over-the-counter medication) a Medication Authorization form must be filled out, signed and dated by the parent/guardian AND by your child's doctor. Please send in the medication in the original container to the Medical Office.  The school nurse is NOT legally authorized to dispense any medication without this documentation, under any circumstances.
    The Authorization for Administration of Medication in School form is available on the Daly website.  From the "Our School" heading, click on Medical Office, click on Medical Forms and the Medication form will be accessible.