please email firstname.lastname@example.org for remote access)
American History Online
- spans more than 500 years of political, military, social, and cultural
history to cover the American experience.
- animated, curriculum-based content
- flash-based movies, quizzes, experiments, timelines, activity pages and more
- covering hundreds of topics within Math, Science, Social Studies, English,
Technology, Arts & Music and Health.
log in with your Portnet Google Account
award-winning digital textbooks, multimedia content such as interactive video and visuals
"A one-stop self-help resource and fully interactive online community center for teen health and wellness... authoritative."
- suite of online research tools that includes encyclopedia articles, primary source collections,
educator tools, student activities, pictures, audio, and video, complemented by current periodicals
and related Web sites.
- EARLY PEOPLES, LIVING GREEN and ENCICLOPEDIA ESTUDIANTIL HALLAZGOS
NOVEL NY Databases
Port Public Library Databases
provides indexing and abstracts for 280 education journals
Fiction & nonfiction reader’s advisory service provides reviews and helps you find similar titles