Board Goals 2020-21
- Insure the safety and physical health of our students and staff as we reopen our school buildings and ensure that we maintain a quality educational program through all changing circumstances.
- Help facilitate the social and emotional health of all students and staff during the entire school year in response to the needs created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Strengthen communication with all stakeholders.
- Re-evaluate our budget needs in response to pandemic expenses.
- Develop a long term budget plan to support our district vision, mission and 5 year strategic plan as well as determine funding sources for major capital improvements.
- Encourage a learning environment and curriculum that will work to close the achievement/opportunity gap by giving equal access and erases inequities for all students.
- Develop hiring policies that encourage recruitment from a variety of resources that insures we have a highly qualified and diverse staff.