Remote Learning Resources
Know your Network Login and Password
Keep in contact with parents through Aspen
Microsoft Home Use Program is available for FREE for all staff to install on personal devices.
Access your U Drive (My Files) from home with Port Cloud
Create an IT Repair/Mojo Helpdesk Request
- Extended School Closing Request for Remote Desktop Support
- How to create a ticket
- How to Install AnyDesk for Remote Desktop Support with a member of the Technology Dept.
Share Google ID username and passwords with students and parents
- How to Access/Print Your Students Google Accounts and Passwords
- Check students Google Login accounts by having them sign in. Inform your building ITA of any students that are unable to login so they can reset the pasword. Please have students login after the password reset to confirm they can login successfully.
Share content/resources with students through Google Classroom
- Google Classroom Resources
- Google Forms/Quizzes Resources
- Google Classroom Support for Students
- Parents' Guide To Google Classroom
- Video: Google Classroom Spanish parent tutorial
Use Google Meet to Connect Virtually
- Using Google Meet Safely and Securely
- Welcome to the First Day of Google Meet- Google's Official Site with support videos and distance learning resources.
- Teacher Use of Google Hangouts Meet to record lessons or meet with students remotely.
- Google Hangouts Meet for Student Use
Planning Online Lessons
- Resources for teachers: Distribution of Content, Curriculum Support, Online Books, Assessment Tools
- District Approved Software, Apps and Extensions
- Schoolwires Support Resources
Be knowledgeable of software that is available for home use by students and teachers.
Share student usernames/passwords for programs with them so they can access at home.
- List of Software Available for Home Use
- Google Drive Support Resources
- Print Freckle Student Login Cards
- Print Raz Kids Student Login Cards
- How to login to Discovery Education
- Visit your building's Library page for more resources to support learning (Databases, OPAC, eBooks and more)