IF A STUDENT IS OUT OF PE and/or SPORTS FOR A MEDICAL REASON:
- If your child has recently been excused from participating in physical education due to a medical reason, please have your child bring the medical documentation to the Medical Office or fax it to 767-5855.
- Your child will be unable to participate in gym or sports until a physician’s note clearing your child to return to full activities is provided. For concussions, please click on this link: Concussion
- If continued activity restriction is indicated for the next school year, kindly provide an updated medical note on the first day of school in September. If your child was out of Sports/PE and was not cleared by the end of June, a clearance note is required for September.
- You may bring the doctor’s note to the medical office until the end of this school year, if appropriate. You may also provide the note during the first week of September. If you choose to mail the note over the summer please maintain a copy for your files.
- If your child is recovering from an illness, a parent request in writing is acceptable to have your child remain out of PE for 1-2 days.
Last Modified on June 25, 2019