• Medication:


    As per NYS Law, any student that needs to take medication at school, including over the counter medication, must have a Authorization for Administration of Medication in School form filled out, signed and dated by the parent/guardian AND by your child's physician.  Please bring the medication in the original container to the Medical Office where it will be stored.  Emergency Medications (EpiPens and Inhalers) may be Self Carried if the Medication Authorization form is filled out and signed by the Physician and Parent/Guardian. (Part B on the Authorization for Administration of Medication in School form must be filled out and signed). 

Last Modified on June 19, 2019