The Hour of Code is a global movement reaching
tens of millions of students in 180+ countries.Think about these ideas when planning Hour of Code activities:
- Work in pairs. Research shows students learn best with pair programming, sharing a computer and working together. Encourage your students to double up.
- Use a projected screen. If you have a projector and screen for a Web-connected computer, your entire group can do an Hour of Code together. Watch video portions together and take turns solving puzzles or answering questions.
- Go unplugged. Check out tutorials that require no computer
- Google Doc with Links to Coding Activities
- Teacher Led Lesson Plans
- How to Teach an Hour of Code
- Hour of Code Printable Posters
- Print Hour of Code Certificates for Students
Beyond the Hour of Code